- You cannot add "Twin in Grace & Neelam" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Handblock printing is a centuries-old art form that utilises a hand-carved wooden block, dipped in dye and stamped by hand onto fabric
- Saree length: 5.5 m; Saree width: 1.1 m
- Blouse piece in plain Indigo ; length: 0.8 m
- Printing with indigo using traditional dabu technique involves mud-resisting the areas to be printed and then repetitive dyeing and drying until the required colour depth is obtained
- Characteristic imperfections associated with handblock printing may be observed, and colours may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing and printing process employed
- Dry clean
- Chanderi Cotton silk